BIOFOOT® Technology for Balance & Motion
It is measuring and observing the motion, body movements and mechanics to assess the walk deformities. It can be used for people with motion abnormalities, injuries, athletes and anyone concerned to get more motion performance and healthy movements.
Foot Work Pro
- The world's market leader* plantar pressure gait analysis system.
- Capacitive sensors technology.
- Dynamic and Multi-Dynamic automatic analysis with unlimited steps measurement.
- Support dynamic and static measurements.
- Able to capture multitude of pressure samples from either direction. Left and right steps will be recognized automatically.
- Closest to Average measurement display.
- Very accurate understanding of the foot functions with high quality graphics.
- 3D center of pressure “gait line” automatic calculation in addition to maximum pressure distribution, Center of force line/ Gravity with different zone levels, The 3 step phases, Time of contact / Area, Pressure – Time integration – Video recording – Velocity / Step duration, Step phases and study zone area in graphics and numbers.
- Large platform (L: 645mm W: 490 mm H: 5 mm).
- Printable, Colorful and full-Graphics PDF reports.
- Able to create APD files which is readable by CAD system for orthotics manufacturing purposes.
- USB cable operation.
- Calibration: 100% Digital
- Pressure range: 10Kpa – 1200Kpa
- Number of sensors: 4096 /Capacitive
- Temperature: -10c to 45c
- Weight: 4kg
- Accuracy Approx: 5%
- Coating: Polycarbonate
* According to Ministry of health study / Italy 2009*